As the only dedicated trade show for the greeting card industry, PG Live showcases the wonderful world of cards. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, read on to find out what our valued exhibitors can expect from the show...
- Passionate greeting card buyers attend from 40 countries around the globe, making the trip to what is now recognised as the greeting card epicentre.
- All the major UK retail multiples, both specialist and otherwise, use PG Live to make their buying selections for the next 12 months.
- The multiple retailers and overseas distributors are joined by hundreds of independents who visit and buy from all over the UK.
- Because PG Live is solely dedicated to greeting cards, buyers come with their 'greeting card head' on. They have no distractions or conflicting buying interests.
- Springboard @ PG Live is a unique, dedicated 'show within a show' section, which is set aside for new and emerging greeting card publishers. Many buyers make a beeline for this veritable honeypot of new, fresh and exciting trends.
- The Licensing Friendly initiative shines a spotlight on companies providing design, image and art licensing services around the show.
- The Business Design Centre in London's trendy Islington is a fantastic venue for the show - airy, attractive and easy to reach for exhibitors and buyers.
- We make the show as easy, enjoyable and cost-effective as possible for our exhibitors. The exhibitor cost package includes electricity, lighting, stand furniture, free tea and coffee, a fabulous free lunch and an opening night party.
- We know that marketing is important, so we ensure that all exhibitors also recieve a whole colour page in the glossy PG Live catalogue. They also have the option to be included in the (free!) show preview, create a free page on the official show website and are given a supply of free bespoke invitations and copies of the show newsletter to send out to customers and potential customers.
- The two-day format means that accommodation costs are kept to a minimum.
- The show also provides a great opportunity to meet sales agents and suppliers to the trade.
PG Live is more than a trade exhibition - famed for its friendly atmosphere, it is a joyous celebration of the global greeting card industry.
So, contact us now and ensure you don't miss out!